JDD-HFR polyester high flame retardant expandable braided sleeving is manufactured from a modified polyester monofilament that is in full compliance with the UL94V-0 requirements. Not only it is extremely flame resistant, but also it has excellent abrasion resistance.
It is widely used to cover the wires, cables, wire harnesses, pipes and industrial hoses where the additional protection and high flame resistance is required.
Operating range:-50°C ~ +150°C
Melt point: 240±10°C
Flammability: UL 94V- 0
Standard colors: Black, grey
Certificate: UL, RoHS, REACH, Halogen Free
Cutting tool: Hot knife
|Part No.||Nominal size (W)||Expandable Range||Packing (L)|
1. Nominal size indicates the flat width.
2. The part No. will be followed with BK, GR and so on to indicate the color of sleeving.
3. This sleeving has expandable character, the following sizes are covered by the nearest:16mm=15mm, 19mm =20mm , 32mm =30mm , 38mm=40mm, 51mm=50mm.
4. Special packing, sizes, and colors can be supplied upon request.
5. All numerical data are average or typical values, not including customized sizes.